- Early engagement from senior leaders and executives, ensuring front line staff feel connected with their leaders.
- A community manager to facilitate Workplace at launch and create a network of “champions” to oversee their groups and ensure staff are engaged.
- Making Workplace by Facebook part of everyday work so everyone in the organisation can benefit from conversations and knowledge sharing and innovation. No more all-company emails, instead share news on Workplace.
- Engaging with what staff are passionate about, sometimes in the form of social groups.
- Give it time. Most organisations say it takes between six and 12 months to see cultural changes after successfully implementing Workplace.
- Underpin everything with analytics to measure success, benchmark leaders and groups, track campaigns, see who is connecting with whom.
PS: SWOOP provides a service/software to analyze usage of Workplace by Facebook, Yammer and soon also MS Teams